Re: Mutt and SMTP??

manas garg forced the electrons to say:
> Hi,
>
> I tried using mutt and as soon as I was able to connect it to our IMAP
> server, I decided to switch to mutt from pine. The problem is that I could
> not find a way to make mutt use our SMTP server. I played around with
> sendmail.cf for some time but could not get it to work for me.
>
> Will mutt users help me out?

Since pine is working on your system, sendmail.cf should be correct. Also,
mutt uses your local sendmail program to send mails; it is the job of sendmail
to figure out where to send emails.

Check if the following line is set in your .muttrc:

set sendmail="/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi"

Binand

- --
main(int c,char **v){while(!fork()){strcpy(v[0],tmpnam(0));sleep(1);}}
A program that changes its name and pid every second.
Try this program at your own risk!   ---> Binand <---