Re: sendmail problems.....

According to Ghins Mathai:

> Mrs N P Salaria wrote:
>
> > <<snip>>
>
> > Hello ,
> > I am just attaching one mail header please go through it in detail
> > you will see no of received and delivered to headers ..
>
> How do you get mail with all the headers as VSNL sends it ?
All the mails are in the dir /var/spool/mail/username
so the best way I can suggest is vi the file which contains all
the mail as I do nt know what mailer you aare using to see the
mail and it may be connfigurred for cutting off all the heaaders
so please vi the /var/spool/mail/username file on your linux machine
which is running fetchmail.
When you run vi on the file you will see all the headers with the mail
body etc ...
nps

> > <<snip>>
>
> > Here to original TO carries the name linux-india@xxxxxxxxx, but I want the
> > mail to be sent to nps , see the delivered to headers
> > One Delivered to has teraltd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> The headers that I got by
> fetchmail --mda cat ...
> do not have the Deleivered-To field at all. Am I supposed to get the headers in some other way ?
>

> > and the second Delivered to has
> > it is this nps I am interested in to deliver to nps
> > Now all the mails which come will contain the real user in the
> > second delivered to envelope
> > so
> > this is my .fetchmailrc
> >
> > set daemon 0
> > poll mail.teleport.com with protocol POP3:
> > no dns, aka teraltd.com
> > envelope 1 "Delivered-To:"
> > qvirtual teraltd+teraltd.com-X-
> > user teraltd is * here
> > password xxxxxxx
> > #flush
> >
> > PS this is multi drop when all mails for teraltd.com go to
> > teleportserver as they are hosting our internet maiil server and then we pull
> > and distribute tto individual users
>
> My setup also is very much the same.
>

> > Hope this helps
> > nps
> > --
>
> Please reply ASAP

> thoroughly ignored and derisively sniggered at in private.

- --