We do not relay...

Dear Atul and friends,

My system is setup according to your instructions in 5.2 with the PCQ March
CD.

Internet browsing, hotmail accessing any site and all works fine.

When I log in from a win95 workstation, I am able to send and receive mail
also in
Netscape.  But when I send a message outside of my domain, it gives an error
message:  Server responded, we do not relay.. and server doesn't accept the
message.

Please help to set this right.

Thank you in advance.

Sam