Re:[AND} Vmware

Hi Friends,

You have to register yourselves. Go to the vmware site, Register yourself and
then vmware will send the registration file to you through email which is for
30 days evaluation. I have registered with vmware and received my file through
email but I could not download the beta version of vmware since it is around
2GB and I don't get good connection speed here. I am waiting for PC QUEST or
CHIP to put it on any of their future CD's.

Hope this helps.

Rajesh

  On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, you wrote: >
- ----- Original Message ----- > From: Karan Girotra <karan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > To:
<linux-india@xxxxxxxxx> > Cc: <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Sent:
Sunday, July 11, 1999 12:48 AM > Subject: Vmware