Borland tools for Linux !!!!

    Manoj> Hi all, While checking the below mentioned sites, I clicked
    Manoj> a link www.borland.com//linux in http://linux.box.sk site.
    Manoj> Pl. spare some time to look at this page & fill survey
    Manoj> form. Borland is carrying out a survey for users' feedback
    Manoj> on porting Borland developement tools for Linux
    Manoj> (eg. Deplhi, C++ Builder).

Thanks for the link Manoj.

However, I went to the site using my trusty Lynx browser and spent 15
minutes filling out the form only to find that there was no way to
submit it from Lynx!  With regard to which I have already written a
slightly nasty message to the Borland e-mail address given on that
page.

I've also decided to boycott products from some company called
Infopoll, whise software was apparently used to design the form (the
idiots had the gumption to blatantly advertise this as part of the
form!)

Regards,

- -- Raju