Re: How to configure Xwindow in RH 5.0

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, iChennai wrote:

> Hi friends,
>  I am a newbie to linux. Can any one help me in configuring Xwindows in
>  an  already installed Red Hat Linux 5.0

Hmmmm. There are several people on this list to help you but they can do
so only if they can understand your problem. If you can be a little
specific in what you want to configure in Xwindows or the problem you are
facing, you may indeed receive some help. But this text doesn't really say
anything.

Manas