RE: HELP HELP HELP HELP

Tend to agree with Shanker.  I would like to reiterate one point strongly: go
through documentation (HOWTOs, FAQs, miniHOWTO, etc) and mail list archives.
There are tons and tons of info already available for use. And like Shanker
(and many others all over the world) there is no joy/pleasure/excitement/high
like you get when you manage to DO IT YOURSELF.
I'm learning Python these past few months.  All that I have is the tutorial
and documentation I received with my Red Hat 5.2 CD.  I get such a high when
my program/script works that I literally yell (my family has stopped giving me
better advice!! a long time ago).
Have fun using linux!

RKA