Re: I-Net...

On Tue, 06 Jul 1999, you wrote:
hye,

>>I could connect to my net SP thro kppp. but netscape gives some sort of ip
error and i could not browse

** i guess the problem ois that  u have to specify the ip of ur dns server in
the kppp-> setup-> edit-> dns

>> Also I need some help to configure mail software. How can i enable the
flash startup logo for linux as in windows 9x. I run RedHat Linux 6.0

**To see the linux logo at startup  u will have to recompile the kernel with
frame buffer suppport  for compiling the kernel read the kernel -howto .

I also need help in transporting all my old mails from Outlook Express 4.0 to
any of the linux pop client. >

 I run windows 95 and linux at the same time. I like to
know how to boot linux from dos prompt. >Thanx to all in adv. > >

* use loadlin

BYE. Will Keep
In Touch. >-----------------------------------------------------------------
>Y's