Re: [LI] Admin: Identifier tag in subject

Soumyanath Chatterjee proclaimed:
> Can we have a identifier tag in letters so that it is easily identifiable as
> Linux-India letter. Something like [LI] in the original subject. (not in the
> reply as that will make it difficult to mark the threads.

I am open to this idea.  However, I'd like to be convinced why I need to do
this.  If it is filtering that you are looking for, you could do that based
on the 'To' header.

Thaths
- --
 "Marge! Don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important
to learn. It's what seperates us from the animals...  Except the weasel."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave