Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP

Anshul Gupta proclaimed:
> I have mailed several question to the list but not even a single has been
> answered. Im in a fix bcoz of respawning problem now, please help me.

1. Your question was not specific to Linux usage in India.  You are better
off posting such questions to other Linux support mailing lists /
newsgroups.  Linux India exists to support and propogate Linux in India.
Things that could be considered specific to Linux in India include (a)
Questions / problems with the PCQ Linux CD, (b) Information about
peripherals / cards used widely in India (The SiS Graphics card, for
example), (c) The CHIP Linux CD etc.

2. Linux India is a volunteer effort.  Don't expect people here to know
everything.  None of us get paid to answer these questions.  Compare, for a
moment, the support the LI offers for free against the support that you
would have to pay for.

3. People subscribed to LI are responsible people who go through their
email dilligently.  If they did not answer your question the first time it
was probably because they didn't know the answer.  Posting the question
again is not going to magically produce an answer.

Thaths
- --
 "Marge! Don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important
to learn. It's what seperates us from the animals...  Except the weasel."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave