Re: Free Penguin Courier From the US

Hi Sudhakar,

I also wanted to have one linux T-Shirt. I am so fond of the Linux logo
Penguin. I am from Goa and since you are not coming to this side it may not be
possible for you. Anyway welcome to India.

Can anybody tell me whether linux T-shirts are available in Goa. If yes please
give me the address

Thanks

Rajesh

On Mon, 05 Jul 1999, you wrote: > Folks,

> I am planning on making a trip to India in late August - early September.
> I want to meet as many ILUG folks as possible.  I plan to visit Madras and
> Calcutta.  Possibly even Bangalore.  Are the ILUGs in these cities planning
> to meet around that time?  I would love to attend one of your meetings.
>
> Also, do you folks want some Linux CDs from the US?  If you do, please send
> me a private email (thaths@xxxxxxxxxxxx).  I am open to bringing a few
> Linux t-shirts / books too.
>
> Thaths
> --
> "If there were any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
>                  merchandise" -- Homer J. Simpson

- --
Rajesh Fowkar