Re: try this

On Tue, Jul 06, 1999 at 11:18:19AM +0200, Jeffrey Yep wrote:
- -> I've heard that elightenment hogs a lot of resources and Windowmaker is
- -> better? If so how to uninstall elightenment and install Widow maker and will
- -> gnome owrk well with windowmaker?

	its gnome that hogs the resource. you can change the window manager
from gnome itself. go to the Control section, window managers, choose
add and give the path of window maker [/usr/X11R6/bin/wmaker]. window
maker in my opinion is good when used without gnome. [put exec
/usr/X11R6/bin/wmaker in your .xinitrc if you want to have X running
with as low resources and yet have an appealing look]

- --
With Regards,

S Ravi Shankar