Re: Installation on celeron ??

No!!
Manoj i have installed Linux 5.2 on my machine and i have celeron(266)
It is working fine. I did't face any problem like this.

Sunix.
MANOJ KUMAR RANA wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
>  I am sure some of you must have tried to install Linux on celeron
> machines. I tried but failed very soon after the kernel uncompression.
> It just prints only 5-6 messages before rebooting.
>
> I am in a fix, is it that Linux may not work on celeron !!!!
>
> Bye
>
> Rana

- --
"it is not the style of clothes one wears, neither the kind of
automobile one drives, nor the amount of money one has in the
bank, that counts. These mean nothing. It is simply service that
measures success."
                  Dr. George Washington Carver.