RE: Installation on celeron ??

Manoj,

It may not Celeron chip as such...It's probabaly the motherboard, which
is causing the problem.

I was faced with a similar problem, but by great misfortune, I managed
to short-curcit my motherboard and RAM.
Luckily, rest of the stuff, HDD, CD-ROM, AGP Card, Sound Card were
saved.

A change in the motherboard (and Rs. 9000/= lighter), I managed to Linux
running on the Celeron.

Regards
Shashank