Re: Is Linux C2 Compliant ?

AFAIK Linux is not C2 compliant.  However, beware that WinNT is not C2
either, except for 3.5 (which has been certified without a floppy
drive or network interface).  So if the choice is between Linux and
NT, Linux is probably more secure.

BTW, it's never OS's which are certified, only specific hardware and
software configurations.

Regards,

- -- Raju