ADMINISTRIVIA

Hi folks,

The Linux-Delhi mailing list currently stands at about 85 subscribers
and 850 messages.  This is a great achievement since mid-December,
when we started the list, and kudos to all of you who made this
possible.

The list seems to be in self-sustaining mode now, and I see a healthy
mixture of help queries and responses, technical discussions and
general discussions on Linux and freeware.  There is also the
occaissional non-Linux related stuff which list members seem to squash
pronto :-)  I am hopeful that we can grow this on the same lines, and
need your support and help to do so.

Most important of all, keep posting!

Regards,

- -- Raju