Intel and Linux

The Intel Developer's Conference '99 in India, July 20 (Bangalore) and July
23 (Mumbai), will have a technology track on "Building Applications on
Linux".

As far as I know, this is a first by a major industry player, at least in
India, and clearly underlines Intel's commitment to Linux.

For those of you who are interested and want to be there, check out
http://www.intel.com/in/eng/events/idc/ (the Linux part is in the
"Technology Track") and register yourselves (it's free as far as I can
tell).

I will definitely be attending the Bangalore event.

Atul

Atul Chitnis     | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
C&B Consulting   | http://www.cbconsulting.com
Bangalore, India | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137