Re: sendmail problems.....

Hey try the software Install-sendmail.
Its a perl script(it was in ver 1.0 now i dont know) and it generates a
sednmail.cf based upon the asnwers you give it to its questions.
then just copy the sendmail.cf to /etc and you're done
Or you could use linuxconf v1.14 onwards.

Lastly get a copy of the May 1997 PCQuest.
The articles in it on setting up sendmail to apache to dns and
dchcp(whatever that is!!) are coool
You won't need another method.
May ya be successful

Linux Rulez!!!