Re: Password thief

> > visit to the site VSNL logging password gets stolen.
> I don't see how that is possible until the user types the password in
somewhere. =

There were a few articles in Indian magazines/newspapers about it. In fac=
t, I
remember posting a news article on a person from Bangalore accusing a
CyberCafe in Residency Road of stealing his password on the mailing list
'itdiscus'.

There was another article (I guess from Economic Times) I posted in 'itdi=
scus'
which discussed the ways how they steal the passwords too.

So, I believe it is a reality and everybody needs to be cautious (till yo=
u get
unlimited/free ISP)
Muthu

If you want to join 'itdiscus' and/or receive decent Indian jokes thrice =
week, contact me

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D=
1