Queries:-Ethernet Cards, PPP etc.

Hi everybody,
Sorry for this long list of questions:-
1)I'm connecting my Win95 486 machine(the client) to my Linux Pentium
machine(which is going to be the server). But my 486 has no PCI slots so
I'll be having a NE2000 ISA ethernet card for my 486(Win95) and a NE2000 PCI
ethernet card for my pentium(Linux), will it cause a conflict?

2)In the PCQ the setting up for PPP is done in KDe what is the procedure for
doing it in GNOME?

3)Does anyone know how much memory is needed for a Server installation?

4) I can't seem to find the HOW-TO for Samba on the net? Can anybody give me
a URL for it and Apache?

5) Does anyone have info or a URL for setting up Dumb Terminals with Linux?

Thanks a lot,
Jeff