Re: CHIP CD and problems

I have not done anything special other than a normal installation. I
selected all packages while installing the RH6.0 .

How can I enabled Support for Muty or dual processor while doing normal
install?

Thanks
Regards
Prasad

Hi Prasad ,
              There is no problem in CD i think you have enabled
Support for Muty or dual processor and I think your MB have only on CPU
so check file  /usr/src/linux/Makefile  and comment SMP=1 an recompile
kernel. I think it will help you
                    Masood.