Re: Help regarding CHIP emulator for WIN95 on linux R.H.

On Wed, Jun 30, 1999 at 01:54:12PM +0530, Emmanuel Elango wrote:
- ->   I am planning to install RED HAT 5.1 from pcq cd . I have heard that it
- -> is possible to run WIN95 over linux . how do i do it . I also have a HP

	use dosemu / xdosemu to have dos emulated from linux. if all you
need is to have both W95 and linux, the normal installation would help
you to have choose the OS you want to use during bootup

- -> deskjet 670 cci serial port printer and a parallel port HP scanner on a
- -> PENTIUM 200Mhz .How do i configure to use it on linux

	use printtool

- --
With Regards,

S Ravi Shankar