Re: Connecting to Vsnl or Satyam

Dear Shashank and other friends,

vsnl and Satyam are configured according to PAP and script-based connections
as applicable.  Both of them are connecting.  I see my logon Screen from
Satyam and it does well to all the processing.  In the vsnl too it logs me
on well, but at the end gets the CONNECT prompt and starts redialing.

Thanks for replying.

Sam

Shashank Banerjee wrote:

> Hi Sam,
>
> VSNL login procedure and Satyam login procedures are slightly different.
> Satyam uses PAP... for authentication, not terminal dial up as VSNL..
> So you'll have to make changes relavent to that...:)

> Shashank Banerjee
> Software Consultant, Communications Division
> DCM Data Systems
> Vikrant Towers, 4, Rajendra Place, NEW DELHI - 110 008, INDIA
> Ph: +91-11-5719967-76/E-mail: shashankb@xxxxxxxxxxx

- --
Sam Paul

email:  sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

website: http://www.agapeinfotech.com
Phone:  Off: 7863188 / 7861151 / 7861152
Fax  :  Off: 7863929 / 7861457
Phone:  Res: 7746163   Telefax: 7746162
Pager:  040-9622531000
efax :  1-603-250-0485