RH 6.0 installation problem

Hi,
I tried installing RH 6.0 from the CHIP CD. I booted from the CD (and
tried once with a boot floppy too) and got till the Installation Type
screen (Workstation, Server, Custom). If I choose Workstation, it
displays a dialog saying "There is not enough disk space for this type
of installation".
I have Win NT and Win 95 installed on my system and also have free
(unpartitioned space) of 1035MB. My system has a 4GB hard disk with one
primary partition (which is divided into 1.5GB and 1GB) and the
remaining 1035MB is unpartitioned space. What am I supposed to do now? I
don't want to install it as server since I don't want to lose the
existing data. If I choose Custom, it asks for SCSI adapters (the
details of which are not available in this installation list).

Thanks In Advance
Milesh