Multi processor

Hi Gurus's
          I am facing a crucial problem a dual processor system is
running with enabled SMP. Most of my applications running fine but in
some applications it give segmentation fault like for Oracle 7 and
FoxPro2.6. But these application works fine when i run these after
giving High load on CPU with larg processings. Applications works also
fine when i disable SMP support but that is not agood idea to use my
dual proc. system. I am using Linux 2.0.35 Kernal on Pentim Pro with
96MB Ram. I any one have any suggestion regarding it then please send
it to me.
                              With Thank's
                           masood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                           masoodahmedkhan@xxxxxxxxxxx