Re: Installation of Server

Hi Jeff,
  Use squid to make your machine a proxy server. Go to
  http://squid.nlanr.net/ for more info.
  Squid requires more disk space for caching, but this is not the same as the swap space for linux. Read the documentation. So use a bigger partition for this.
  Any card supported by linux will do.
Bye and happy linuxing
Arvind
- --