Re: light weight process....

Hi,
	There is as such no fundaa of lwp in linux , like solaris.
You will hv 2 use pthread library for lwp... . There is a good
Documentation of pthreads on linux. So What ull be using is not
lwp.h but pthread.h .....
	Also the threads u can watch using ps , it's like normal
processes .... but globals are accessible ..

Regards,
Satish/

>Hai everybody,
>                                  Where is the lwp.h file located in LINUX
>..It is not
>available in ~/include directory, or is there any equivalent  *.h file
>available which has functions for Light Weight Process(  lwp )
>
>Thanx in advance.
>
>Deepak.

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've
always worked for me."
                -- Hunter S. Thompson
Satish K. Pagare,
Visit me : http://satish.cjb.net