Re: header files

mukund forced the electrons to say:
> Hi,
> Where I can find these files ?
> libstd.h
> libstdio.h
> netdb.h

Just having these files won't help you. You should have the libraries that
implement the functions that are prototyped in these files. Also, I haven't
heard of the header files libstdio.h and libstd.h. Which package do they belong
to? Header files are usually found in /usr/include. If your computer doesn't
have stdio.h, then it probably means that you didn't install the linux
developers' kit (I forgot the exact name of the RPM).

Binand