Re: Red Hat Linux 6.0 installation problems

Hi Mr. Rajesh..

The crc error u r getting is due to some errors which might have occured
while installing from the CD...I'd suggest install again.

Ur kppp is not running b'cos since ur installation was not complted
correctly..it is possible that the configuration files for ppp deamon have
been deleted/corrupted..

Also...since u r no longer able to boot from ur HDD, I think that
LILO was not installed properly/correctly..I feel that you should install
again (do chek the CD's ) & ensure that u put the LILO on the
MBR & not the first sector of that particular partition.

Hope it helps.
Bye
Nim.