Re: help --> rlogin

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 sudheer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi
>
> When i try to login to my machine using
>
> rlogin 10.x.x.x -l sudheer, it gives the error
>
> 10.x.x.x:  Address already in use

Probably access files configuration problems on the host box. I once faced
this problem during my college days (on campus), and I could connect onl;y
from some particular machines which were the "main" servers for our
department to our institute's web server.
>From all other machines, which were "less known", I used to get the same
errors.

> What will be going wrong there in my machine[ .rhosts file has been
> created in my home directory]

Well, that doesn't matter. If you don't have a .rhosts file, you are
prompted for a password. That's all.

regards,
jaju