screen resolution

Hi all,
I have everything running fine in redhat linux 5.2 and all credits goes to
you guys.
Now i have only a small problem with my screen.
I am using 800 * 600 resolution.Now vertual screen is greater than phisycal
screen in size so i have to move mouse to approch different corners of my
screen.
Earlier when i was using 640*480 resolution my phisical screen becomes
smaller in size but i can not move mouse beyond corners.
So i can not approch the ok/cancle buttons of some large dialog boxes like
display properties.
Reply me soon.
Thanks in advaced.
Kunal