Re: Oracle for Linux

On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 12:09:00AM +0530, Nitin Srivastava wrote:
- -> I used a software called Getwright, which connects to the ISP and then to
- -> the server of the site automatically when the connection is disconnected.
- -> but unfortunately it was under win '98, so a used it, as I am not aware of
- -> any utlity like this under Linux.
- ->
- -> -Nitin

	try wget