Re: linux logo at startup

On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 03:27:17PM +0500, satheesh wrote:
- -> I am using RH5.2 with Kernel 2.2.1 KDE 1.1.1 final
- ->
- -> My question is how i can put startup screen with linux logo

	if you are using KDM [getting the X by default] modify the file
kdmrc [don't remember the directory. somewhere in the kde hierarchy].
	if you are using normal console you can modify the file /etc/issue
to have text combination of colourful penguin [contact me if you want a
sample file]
- --
With Regards,

S Ravi Shankar