Re: linux logo at startup

I dont think he wants this through xdm,
may be he is asking about an experimental project
which gives the linux logo as in windows95/98  at the boot up.

I think u have to compile the kernel for enabling that logo option
and u r display card should capable for frame buffer.... something
i dont remember,  Experts out there please respond..

lokesh