DHCP and DNS

Hello all,
I have set up a slackware linux maachine as a mail server , it connects
periodically to vsnl and sends and pulls mail. All the windows clients
use pop3 to pull their mails from the serrver.
Recently we have set up a NT Server as a DHCP and DNS server and changed
 all the windows machines to have dynamic IP addresses , WINS has been enabled
on the NTserver . What I want to know is how does the Linux mail server
do the name resolution for the dynamic IP addresses
All the windows clients who have dynamic IP addresses are not able to connect
to the mail server and pull their mail.
I am not able to get any clue how to do the dynamic name resolution
any help , thanks , nps