Re: Help with configuring sendmail to stop some bounces...

prasad proclaimed:
> > What gives?  My sendmail config files available upon request.
> Have you defined a 'Smart Relay Host' (line beginning with DS
> in your sendmail.cf file) , and does it block relaying for
> some reason?

I am not using a smart host.

Thaths
- --
"Air show?  Buzz-cut Alabamians spewing colored smoke from their whiz
jets to strains of 'Rock You Like A Hurricane?'  What kind of countrified
       rube is still impressed by that?"  -- Sideshow Bob
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave