Re: off topic

I believe you mean "ms outlook" by "Outlook Express".
If so do the following

Go to "Tools --> Options "  There you can see "Send"  tab (second one
from left).  In that you can specify the format for sending mails
and news also.  Default for Sending mails is HTML and for news it is
Plain Text.   You can select the option plain text instead of HTML for
sending mails over there.

Prem.,