named configuration

Hi!
    Could someone please let me know how to configure named.
On complete installation, named is automatically configured as a cacheing
server. I specifically want to run a proper DNS on the server.
    The setup is like this.....
I have about 10 PCs at the office. All of them being Windows machines. At
present we have an NT server running IIS to handle our Intranet needs. We
are also running several virtual hosts.
    I need to replicate the system on Linux as NT is extremely slow and
rather unreliable.
    I have configured my LAN card for using the IP 192.168.1.40 and also,
it is acting as alias for 192.168.1.41 and 192.168.1.42
In the present scenario, i am able to ping any of these addresses from any
of the other machines. I want to run the nameserver on 192.168.1.41 or
192.168.1.42
    I have been trying from books and also with the named files form
ftp.internic.net as described in the named.ca file. They don't seem to help.

Could someone please send me some configured files so that i can check and
alter them to suit my needs?

Thanks,
Presto