RE: Graphics packages for Linux

GIMP...!!! Heard of that... Ravi.. It's free and is creating waves...
Once you get used to it... You'll love it. Also extensible...
It's on the PCQ Linux CD!!!

Linux uses True Type fonts too... Search for True Type fonts on the
net...

Shashank Banerjee
Software Consultant, Communications Division
DCM Data Systems
Vikrant Towers, 4, Rajendra Place, NEW DELHI - 110 008, INDIA
Ph: +91-11-5719967-76/E-mail: shashankb@xxxxxxxxxxx