How to set up NEC Printer

Hello
   I have recently purchased NEC Multi Write 1000 LW printer. Its 1200
Dpi and 6 PPM Laser Printer. Unfortunately I am unable to configure this

to my RH Linux 5.2. Its Not that I didn't know how to configure printer
but it that I didn't  have the device driver for it and I don't know
which driver it will work. I have tried web search to find info about
this printer but could not get anything.

Can anyone help me in setting this printer.

Thanks & Regards
Nitin

If any one has source code of NEC super script 860 or 870 printer
driver, please mail it to me I can try to port that to my printer.