Re: CHIP RedHat 6

But in PCQ installation I don't find this entry in /etc/profile

As far as the colorful directory listing goes, it is not a Redhat Linux
6.0 feature. I came on a PCQ add on, when you run pcqupdate.

You can get that all right on your own, just add this to the
/etc/profile file

alias ls = 'ls --color'

You need su privileges for this. For a user, you can edit your .profile
file in your home directory by appending the same line.

Word of caution before you get pulled up: Avoid sending mail HTML
format.

Regards,
Shashank