Samba Problem...

Dear linux Lovers,
		 I have RH 5.2 linux internet proxy server installed in
PII 333 MHZ. I want to use this server as an office server too. Therefore
I tried kicking with smb.conf according to PCQuest old issue of 5.0. But I
am not able to get personal folder in my Win95's network neighborhood.
Whereas I am able to telnet the proxy server. What's wrong! Please help
me. If one's samba networking is working properly than I should be
grateful if one can send the smb.conf file via email so that I can tally
with my smb.conf../

Regards,
Dhiren

Dhiran Rajbhandari