Re: Hi all

Hi Shishir,

   Thanks for your reply. I created file as you said. With that file I
can able to print from my dumb terminals.

   I have one more problem. I can able to access my dumb terminals with
my specilix card with port 0x100, irq=9. I installed another specilix
card with port 0x180, irq=11. with that I can't able to access my
terminals. But Both cards are shown in dmesg.
   For first card I set terminals in dev as ttyw0,ttyw1,.....ttyw7.
with major=75,minor=0 numbers.
   Please help me for my second card.

   Very thankful to Shishir,

Rgds