RE: MCSE/CNE

Mr. Amit Kucheria,

I do not what provoked you to put such language in the mail... but I
would suggest you kindly maintain the minimum level of decency while
composing the mail on the list. I understand you are very passionate
about Linux and related stuff, but please you have no right to stop
making anybody request for information.

Surely, there are many people on this list, whose expertise and
knowledge, strech much more than just Linux, they only would be only
happy to help.

If you have any problems, discuss that with the owner of the mailing
list and the person concerned. So put the end to this.
You are becoming a CLOSED MINDED Linux Fanatic... and it is nothing to
be proud off... the keyword here is 'closed minded'.

Regards,
Shashank Banerjee