Re: Cross-posted:[CCI] Palm Linux (fwd)

N.A. Prakash wrote:

  | Anyone has any info on Linux 'thin clients' (mentioned in msg below)?
  | -- prakash

There's an effort to port Linux to the Palm-III series of
devices. These guys at http://www.trgnet.com/Palm/News/linux.htm have
an article about it - they have Linux on a Palm pilot with a TRG
memory board. Looks interesting - I'm going to try it out on my
Palm-IIIx today. I'll send a mail if I get it working.

There is an ELKS (Embeddable Linux Kernel Subset) project at
http://www.uk.linux.org/ELKS-home/index.html
Their goal is to port Linux to palmtop computers, single board micros,
embedded controller systems and old computers.

http://www.vmelinux.org/ supports VME embedded computers.