Re: CNE/MCSE

Buddy,

I have been on this mailing list for 6 months now and i know that i have to
think before replying.

And YES. It is a rule that anything that is not related to Linux is not
allowed on the list. Try this once more on the list and see how the replies
come :-)

People have been seeking help becoz all those things were related to linux.
For example, NT and linux coexisting, making Linux act as a novell server,
all access to windows 95 machines thru samba etc. See the archive at
www.egroups.com if u want to confirm it.

And if u still want to argue about it, u may do so !! Ask anybody in this
list if u want to. I am forwarding this to the list for your sake but dont
start a war out there. Reply to me personally.

ciao,
amit

Dear Amit
Thanks for your reply
Actually My younger brother who is interested in all this cources
asked me.
I could not tell him any site, and also i thought since all the people
who are part of this mailing list are one are the other way connected
to computer profession, it could be right place to ask.
It was just  a request.
By the way is it a rule not to ask any thing other than linux through
this mailing list.
I have seen people seeking help  about Novell/NT and Windows
problems.
By the way  the MSCE course have certain modules( papers )
which covers Networking essentials which can be useful to any body
whether he/she is using linux or nt or unix or any thing
I hope you understand what i mean to say,
And next time before replying to any mail , just think over it and do
not reply just for the sake of it.
Thanks