Re: SiS 6326 AGP card...

Hi Karthik !

	As somebody else pointed out, if you're from Bangalore, then you'd better
try that option !

	The fact is that X 3.3.2 or whatever doesn't support most SiS cards
properly. Try getting the 3.3.3 version which is there on PCQ's RH 5.2 CD (
love PCQ !!! ) . It might work if you install that !

	I guess we guys in India with SiS cards will have to wait a while before
*all* Sis cards are properly supported. Right now it's just a handful that
are !

Ravi