June Linux-Delhi Meeting

Hi All,

The June Linux-Delhi meeting is slated to take place:

Venue:		SGI office
		228 Udyog Vihar Phase I
		Gurgaon
Date:		20 06 99
Time:		14:00
Agenda:		None fixed, suggestions welcome
Snacks:		Pizza and coke
Resources:	Lots of SGI machines
		I think I should be able to get a Linux box up here by
			then
		64Kbps Internet connection
		Few Winduhs machines
		LAN
Attendance:	All are welcome

Directions:	If you're coming from Andheria Mod, then the easiest
		way is to hit NH8 (straight from Andheria Mod via
		Garden Estate) and turn right.  After a couple of
		kilometers there's a big blue sign over the road
		displaying Udyog Vihar Phase I (Shankar Chowk).  Turn
		left and go about a kilometer, SGI office is on your
		right (on your left is empty land surrounded by a
		wall).  Note: do not turn left at the first entrance
		into Udyog Vihar -- that'll get you to Phase V.

		If you're coming on NH8 from the airport side (via
		Radisson), cross the Delhi-Gurgaon border and take the
		first right turn after that (Shankar Chowk -- about
		1-2 km down the road).  Go about a kilometer and again
		the SGI office is on your right.

Regards,

- -- Raju