Enquiry

Respected Sir,
My name is Nitin Thakkar,I have told about LINUX that it is most powerfull
system.But unfortunetly I dont have any source to get more details about it.
So please send the information to my below address or e-mail it to my HOTMAIL
A/C
Thanking You

NITIN THAKKAR
E-Mail-subhaniti@xxxxxxx

ADDRESS.
NITIN C THAKKAR
B-13 GIRI DARSHAN,
SHREE NAGAR,SECTOR NO 1.
WAGLE ESTATE.
THANE 4
MAHARASHTRA
INDIA
 * PLEASE SEND ME THE MATERIALS OF linux BECAUSE I WANT TO GET MMASTERY ON IT.
I WILL BE GREATFULL TO U.

- --Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z--