problem with smb.conf

Hi.
i has installed samba properly on redhat 5.2. My working group is also visible
in network neigbhourhood but it is not showing any shared directories . i has
given path to proper directory. can any body help me to solve this problem.
name   :Surender Kumar
Sharma desgn  :Scientist
Org.   :Information and Library Network Centre
Loc    : Near Gujrat University guest house,
         Navrangpura,Ahmedabad (India)
Ph.    : 6301972,6305971
URL    : www.inflibnet.ernet.in
E-mail :sksharma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx